Tuesday 4 December 2012

The new workshop...

Finally, after quite a few weeks of waiting, I now have the keys to the new workshop.

I will be based at the Ruskin Glass Centre, Unit 1. A brilliant place for me to be set up and I hope to bring another audience to the centre. Based in old factory workshop buildings, bringing life back into this corner of an old site, in Stourbridge.

Here you can watch glass blowing, cutting, copper wheel engraving to name just a couple of the things going all the time, it's just the best, most creative atmosphere that I have seen in a long time.

I'll be putting more on here from now on, as I start to set up a comfortable, varied and productive little workshop. And make, repair and recycle (or up-cycle) all sorts of wooden items.


Hope you can stop by, there's a great coffee shop too.

All the best

Jamie

No comments: